torsdag 9. april 2009

My love for vintage pictures

I just love to use vintage images in my projects. Got a few rubber/photostamps that I use a lot. I`m starting to get a bit tired of using the same stamps, so I googled "vintage pictures" and I found a lot of great photos I could use. I put a list of resources on a bit further down in the left coloumn. As I said earlier I love vintage photos. Printed out a few on watercolor paper and distressed, sew, stamped and put rub-ons on some of them. It turned out great.

Little girls ar one of god`s most preciuos masterpieces.




The vintage tags I made using photopaper, glossy accsents, ink and a wordstamp. I love how it turned out. The instructions I got from http://papirihjertet.blogspot.com/2009/01/transferteknikk-med-multi-medium.html.



1 kommentar:

  1. I admire your resourcefulness. I hope to see more. Thank you for sharing!

    SvarSlett